I just started working on his room last week. We purchased him a new bed, and I saw the opportunity to design. He is a huge Bulls fan and likes red, and blue. I found a way to use both colors that offer pattern without being to girly for his taste. I don’t want to come in and totally remove all the things that he loves just for the sake of design. At the end of the day, what matters most is that his room feels like HIS ROOM.
- The FEED pillow: Clearance at Target for $7.50
- Red pattern sheet set: Threshold by Target $22.00 for Full size on clearance
- White shams: West Elm on clearance for $9.99
- Comforter: Target, regular price $59.99
- Lamp: Target on clearance for $11 and shade for $9.99
Stay tuned for the complete redo that I have in my head, with his approval of course at 13 year young.
High Fives & Hugs,