Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Girl Is BAD A$$





whatHEloves is one of the most creative divas I have seen! Maybe its because her work is all me. In my mind I get dressed up like these girls, but I feel everybit as a diva like them without the clothes. She is creating customer pieces for me, meaning CHIC BLACK CHICKS. I will use them as art in my office/glam room and as stationery for when I am feeling nice. If you love great art, check out her Etsy shop. Not only is she great at what she does, but she has a love and passion for it. Her excitement made me excited!
Photo credit: whatHEloves etsy shop

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been searching for someone FOREVER on etsy who does fashiony sketches of black chicas! (extremely hard to find as you know) i will definitely be checking her out and will let her know how i found her.

THANKS!

JennyLee said...

These are fantastic!!! You will have to post her custom designs for you!

###### said...

I will post them. She is so sweet and really nice to work with.

Laquita said...

I love etsy - I added her to my favs. Thanks :o)

- j. l. spangler said...

This is my sissy and I'm so glad you are giving her some exposure! -Jess, sis & fellow etsy seller

Anonymous said...

Glad I came across your blog -- love it! Your office is fabulous. What a great wall color.

Freckles Chick said...

Fabulous find!! Talk about talent! Can't wait to see yours.

Ann Marie said...

Wow, these are great! Thanks for sharing.