Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Housewives of OC ( My Personal Vent)

Okay....I usually don't vent on shows, but mannnn I had to do it! If anyone watched they know just where I am coming from. That damn Vicki boiled my blood something bad man. Can someone say HATERATION? Vicki+Anyone getting something that she doesn't have=Hater. The fact that Gretchen asked all the women to come see her gift, and she was the only Bia Bia to decline was just ugly! But she had no problem showing everyone the Rolex she BOUGHT FOR HERSELF! We never see her husband giving her anything except the truth on her ugly ways.

Then that Tamra, oh that Tamra...I hate that I share name likeness with her. I just don't get why women with so much "money" feel the need to hate on the next chick because they have something that you don't have. If Tamra really wanted a pink Harley why didn't she buy herself one after the first season before Gretchen even hit the show? I really hate that kind of shit with a passion. Then she went on to tell Laurie to not go see the motorcycle....HATER! Yeah to me Gretchen is a pretty lady, and I think Vicki is very insecure, and Tamra must have some damn bad issues to think the world wants to be like her botox injected self.

I was happy to see Jeana going out on a date with a nice man. He really seemed to be a nice guy. But I guess it rings true that when you are use to being treated like shit, you expect and look for that same treatment from other men. The poor man was waiting for her to bite her food first before he ate out of respect, and she asked him "what are you doing, praying"? And made this look like he was a flunky. Poor guy. Good thing he got out soon because I think she would only pulled him down. She was testing him it seemed the whole date, just waiting for him to curse her, or insult her to face..and that would have made her feel good. INSANE.

I just hope one day Tamra and Vicki realize its not all about them! PLEASE! Do they have real friends? Gretchen bought all the ladies Coach pouches, and BAM! Tamra and Vicki had something to say about it. Take the damn gift and say thank you and be glad someone thought of your ass. That hurt my feelings to watch because she really did it out of the goodness of her heart. She was so happy to pass them out. Tamra and Vicki make the best kind of friends to each other. May they live happily ever after.


I am sad about Jeff. I read months ago though that he had passed, and Gretchen was doing well. I must be the small percentage of people that actually thinks she loved him. Regardless of the money, he seemed like a sweet guy that loved his woman and wanted to see her smile. If its things that make her smile, SO THA HELL WHAT? Again, Vicki is hating because she doesn't have that relationship with her own HUSBAND. I just hope and wish Gretchen well. She should move back to Texas and surround herself with her real friends. The reunion show is going to be OFF THE CHAIN! I cant say anything more...Uhhhhh a while week to go.

Now on to the next cat fight...NYC wives.......................................

7 comments:

Kwana said...

I didn't watch this season of the OC ladies but did see the finale. I agree. Vicki=Hater!

###### said...

and I just watched a clip of the reunion and I am even more peeved...uhhhh help me somebody!

Unknown said...

Well said! I can't stand these women anymore. There is so much ugliness on the show, but I agree about the reunion! I am glad that the NY season is starting. At least those women can read.

chateaudelu said...

Tamstyles, your post made me feel better after watching that low, sad bunch of old stuffed crows last night. I grabbed the closest person to slap when they complained about the gifts from Gretchen, seriously!

And for the record, my dad was a 60year old silver fox and my mom was a 30 year old retired beauty queen when they got married. Five years later I was born and they were a loving couple for over twenty years. It's not your average relationship but it's highly possible.

SGM said...

YES! I agree. Skanky, mean bitches. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Lavender Chick said...

I agree with everything you said! I really realized after seeing Jeana on her date how badly she has been treated. She had no idea how to respond to a man being kind to her. So sad. As for the other ladies - I could go on and on and on... As for as Tamra and Vicky, they simply have issues and need therapy. It's shocking to me to see adult women, mothers at that, be so caddy!

Dayka Robinson said...

Obviously I'm SUPER late on this, but I love the franchise, and I love what you wrote here. I couldn't/can't stand VIcki!!! She is always tryin' to tell someone something, and deosn't want to be told sh**!! I wish someone would really check her ass! She was just as bad on the new episode the other day. It's sad that Tamra's marriage is so bad right now, but maybe she needed to be focused on her own business last season instead of Gretchen's!