Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Me....**UPDATE IT's US**

Husband

Son

Daughter

Husband

I just love this peace. Jen of Madebygirl did a post this week on Vincen Zorizzo and his art. I reached out to him and this is the creation. I have asked him to do more. I can see this art all over my home. I tell you Etsy is full of great artists. We better all be getting while the getting is good...All it takes is for your favorite artist to make it big time.




**(Update)** I added my Honey and kids..they are great!




11 comments:

pve design said...

Oh I love this! I am working on one for you of your honey and your bees. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
pve

T i f f a n y said...

Wow, that's incredible! What a talented artist!

Freckles Chick said...

What a fabulous muse you are =) Girl, you always have such a great eye for talented artists out there! Love this.

Laquita said...

It's beautiful - I want one :o)

Unknown said...

LOVE that! Of course you look fab in it. I would rather have original art in my home anyday over premade, mass produced stuff.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

wow that's so cool, looks just like you. ;)
Hmmm i may ask him to do one of me now... Although i bought 3 of his already.

We Blog Artists said...

love it...I wish I could be that free in my art!
love your blog!

Why Not Kristin said...

That is cute, I want one too!!!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

These are fab!

Unknown said...

these are really, really great. what a gorge family you have! i should get a piece by this artist...

leticia@galsintheknow.blogspot.com/ said...

Those are great! I am going to have to have him custom one or 2 for me, great thinking!
I bought 3 for cant wait!

http://galsintheknow.blogspot.com/