Monday, June 15, 2009

Dror for Target has ARRIVED

The bedding and wall art, frames, and bookcases are in at Target in the Dror line. I picked up the pillow below. It was either this one or a purple one.

I know yall are tired of this sofa by now, but I am trying to find my pick when it comes to pillows. These are not all here to stay except for the white Paris pillows, the grey ruffle..and the others are up in the air. I need a pillow with a burst of color, but have yet to find one that touches my heart. I want some hot pink, some turquoise, something multi fab! As always, holla at me should you see something!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pillow combo. What do the white one say?

Unknown said...

Yeah...I'm not feelin' the grey. What about red, white pillow + the sofa?

I thought I had missed Dror. I want to go & be nosey. Thanks for the info.

Elite Home Decor said...

Love it! I wish we had target in Canada :(

Formerly known as Frau said...

Love the Paris pillows and gray, hell they all look nice but I agree need a pop pillow.

Kara said...

I think you need a pop of color with the blue. Maybe orange or red...

Heavenly Hummingbird said...

ok of course i love the hummingbird pillow!!!

Alluring Interiors said...

Those cushions are definitely 100% super fly!

L'designs said...

Hi Tami i just wanted to say "love your blogs!" I'd definately go for bold pillows...to match your personality...plush fabrics for that very lovely sofa!

You rock!