Tuesday, June 23, 2009

LINEN

I have seen some pretty good samples and I think I want to try the linen texture on one part of the wall only. That would be the wall where the sofa actually sits. The rest would be something different. Has anyone tried this before or have links to share?
I still have not come up with a paint color. I bought two more samples. This time they are RL paint samples and only one is promising. I wont stop until the right color is found. I don't have time to keep repainting if its not right so I want to be 100% sure like I was with the office, our bedroom, and my daughters room.

(I like this color...something darker than the rest of the room)

7 comments:

Lynett said...

I love the textured wall but I'm way to chicken to try it! What if they get dirty? LOL

I do love the idea and I would go with something either a lot lighter than the sofa or a lot darker than the sofa...That way both pieces can stand out independently.

Mrs. Limestone said...

Love the third one but I think that is actual grasscloth on the wall, not a paint effect.

Jen said...

That sounds so neat!

Andrea said...

Great idea Tam,but I do understand wanting to be 100% sure..Where is Thom Filicia when we need him?!?(smile!)

Bombchell said...

looks really nice.

Kristin said...

I think the paper in the second picture is beautiful. I really love that color.

Freckles Chick said...

Have you considered grasscloth wallpaper? It would looks so lovely!