Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Under Construction

I spray painted a frame brown, but I also purchased several very modern frames but could not decide on what to hang...I didn't want to put to many frames on the wall. I wanted to keep the walls more simple so I opted for one KING and QUEEN of the castle pictures for "now". I put my sister and nephews to use as they held the pictures up..


I still am working on a paint color...I have a Ralph Lauren that is on the wall now. The pillows are just there until I decide or run into the perfect pillows. I just don't even fool with them anymore. It is what it is... My side table from Z Gallerie should be in next month..

IN OTHER NEWS

I have decided to stop showing this room for now...I don't want to wear you guys out with this room. So the next time I post pictures of it...hopefully it will be done.


9 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Oh, the mirror table looks fab. I like how you hung the print above it nice and close. Makes a sweet little vignette.

Formerly known as Frau said...

It's coming together very nice!

Unknown said...

I have a "sophie" of my own that I am getting ready to reupholster! I am posting about it tomorrow on my blog http://charlotteannette.blogspot.com. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE your input since you have just been through the whole thing! Please check it out tomorrow and comment. :-)

Christina said...

i enjoy seeing the evolution of a room. it looks great and i'm interested to see the final paint color.

Anonymous said...

it looks really nice :) i also really love the sophisticated dictionary print; it adds a great touch to the room.

bandelle said...

The starburst mirror is my favorite. You are making such beautiful choices with your home and how sweet it is that the whole family is involved. I miss living close to my family!

And by the way, thank you so much for your words of encouragement (and MJ) yesterday.

Kylie
xxx

Anonymous said...

It's great to see a family working together. A family that decorates together, stay together!

Anonymous said...

You are a genius when it comes to interior design!

court. said...

That mirrored chest is OFF THE HOOK!!! Is this from Zgallerie?? I am looking for the exact same piece to become a bar in my living room (just like you!!)