Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I LOVE NEW YORK....

While at Z Gallerie Saturday with the Mr. Styles, what did I find....LALALALALAHHHH, the picture that I have wanted, and super huge yall! I mean like BIG, GRANDE, MUCHO, all that. I am so happy. So out with the old, and in with the new. And West Elm had some pretty green dried flowers that I thought I would snag, and take it to tha house before Mr got sick of me...OH and that poufs from Target for $19.99. Sooo pretty nice updates to the room for now.







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam your greatroom is beautiful & your design choices have come together well! I can't wait to see your grandmothers reupholstered chairs & what you will do w/ them:)

Sa-Sea said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SIGN IS SOOO PERFEC TO GO OVER THAT BAR! AMAZING!

Mrs. Limestone said...

Love the sign!

Daba said...

The sign is amazing!

Lynett said...

I love NY to! Great finds!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Pouf from Target? Seriously. I must check this out. I've been looking for poufs that I like, and are in my budget, forever!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great finds, looks wonderful!