Monday, August 31, 2009

Looking Back

Have you ever read back through your own blog or journal just to see where you were at that time? Well I did and WOWZA. You can click here to see my first post ever. It was so bad. I had no clue what I was doing. I was on rebound from leaving a forum and needed something to occupy my time and look what it has become.

Looking at the photos below at when I first started decorating my office is a trip. I thought it was the bomb before anything was even in there. Poor room had no color, and no real style (just yet).

My poor desk was empty with a lone stem. Just bare. (updated office pictures are over there <-------)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur new office looks great tam!!

and im still lusting after ur polka dot jcrew jacket..im going to have to check the outlet this weekend!

Daba said...

You've come a long way Tam! Your upcoming 1 year anniversary is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

I actually read through all of your posts a while ago,and they were not bad..promise:)

Diva Style said...

Girl, please...it's extra glam now, but this is not bad at all!

Lynett said...

I've read through mine also, especially the first few and I'm like oh WOW! LOL- it's only going to get better and better :)

MS said...

Wow,what a difference the office was. Your blog was good and now it's great!

It's cool to see how we grow, huh?

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love how your office turned out, it's amazing.

Courtnee said...

As mom used to say "we all begin at the beginning". I just started blogging and already I see change and growth. Your journey gives me inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing even if I'm the only one reading! Congrats on your upcoming one year anniversary:)

The Townhouselady said...

You've come a long way baby!

Karen said...

We've all had those moments when we looked back at an old picture and asked ourselves, "What was I thinking?" Your before picture is 100 times better than some offices I've been in. But,from reading your blog, the after is a perfect reflection of your personality. Colorful and fun!

Anonymous said...

Your office is totally glam!

House of Brooke said...

you said the first one was baddd! well it wasnt toooo badddddd because we are right here with ya through the good and what you might call the not so good!

color does bring about change....i luv it! office, blog, all of it.