Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Honest Scrap

Thanks so much to L.Duncan over at Home To Three Duncan Boys. She blessed me with this award and I feel touched. She supports my blog and has been a delight. Thanks girly...

Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award.

1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. 2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself. 3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

7 bloggers

My Favorite and My Best

High Heeled Foot In The Door

Three Men and a Lady

Blue Label Bungalow

Elements of Style

Door Sixteen

My Delightful Obsessions

10 Honest Things....

  1. I love jeans
  2. I am still looking for that one special new chicfriend with similar interests
  3. I don't eat meals on a daily basis
  4. I love white wash clothes
  5. I cant STAND a DIRTY KITCHEN
  6. I am very indecisive
  7. I love black nail polish on my toes
  8. I love my curly hair
  9. I cant stand working out..so I don't
  10. I keep gallons of Swiss Southern Ice Tea in the house since I don't drink Dr. Pepper anymore.


17 comments:

Zucchero, Zucchero said...

i love high heeled foot in the door! your blog introduced me to her

Kylie said...

I've never tried black nailpolish! I loved learning more about you :)

Kylie

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Thanks Sweetie! Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing the love with with me.

I now need to figure out what my interesting facts will be.

other-option said...

Tam, loved learning a bit more about you! I hear ya about the chick friends - they are hard to find. Everyone complains that it is hard to find a good man, but I found mine early on.... Good friends? Now that's another story...
- Danielle

Michelle (Three Men and a Lady) said...

Thanks Tamara! I appreciate the love and support!

Michelle (Three Men and a Lady) said...

P.S. I hear ya on the girlfiend thing...although with kids who can find time for friends anymore?

Kwana said...

Fun post! Congrats on the award.

Erika @ BluLabel Bungalow said...

Thanks Tam for the award and congrats on your award too! Enjoyed reading little known facts about you!

Heather said...

Good award, I like that "honest scrap"!

Thanks for the comment today. I'm loving my new Mac!

http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Congratulations Tam! A well deserved award!

Andrea said...

I agree Zucchero-Zucchero,High-Heeled Foot in the door is a great blog:)

L.Duncan@home23duncanboys said...

Girl you have already found that new special chic friend....ME!!!! I loved ready your list of ten things!

L.Duncan@home23duncanboys said...

I meant to say I enjoyed reading your list in my last comment!

Becolorful said...

I loved the comment about "still looking for the one special girl friend" I get that. I feel like I have lots of friends but not one of them understands the whole blogging thing. Really? how could they not? A few of them get my passion for things that sparkle or push the envelope, but only a few return the favor and inspire me back. :) Anyway, I just thought that was brutally honest and I'm not sure I would have had the courage to say it out loud until I saw that you did. Thanks for sharing.

my favorite and my best said...

how delightful! thank you so much. i am honored and all that..i did this a few months ago here: http://myfavoriteandmybest.blogspot.com/2009/07/honesty-is-such-lonely-word.html

as for yours...i too can't stand a dirty kitchen. dirty anything really.
and i am envious of your ability to wear black polish. i would look like a corpse.

Daba said...

Congrats!

Rossi said...

Congrats!