Friday, September 11, 2009

TAM can COOK

Alfredo is one of my family's favorite things to eat, so I decided to try Guy Fieri's CAJUN ALFREDO of The Food Network to see if his recipe was as good as he bragged. It was easy, and great tasting. I always feel good when making food from scratch, and my man, son, and daughter loooved it. I took photos just because some people like to see step by step what it should look like. I hope this helps someone.
Okay here it goes....
Coat chicken with blackening spices, plus pepper and blacken

Chop the red peppers, and tomatoes to saute

This is olive oil, 3 1/2 cups heavy cream, garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, and white wine

Added the red peppers and tomatoes to sauce after it thickened

****Cooking snack, lemon chess pie (bought)****

Start boiling pasta when you start simmering sauce

Now cut your chicken in strips (kept in over after originally cooked)

Sauce now thick, add pasta and chicken

Mix good, and pour any left over cream in

And BAMM...top with fresh tomatoes and more chicken

YUMMO, enjoy and let me know if you make it. Need any help, email me.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam this dish looks delish and I love the step by step w/ photos!
'Guy's Big Bite' ROCKS!

NewbieNaturalDiva said...

Whew! I gotta go 'cause you just made me very hungry. I will try this recipe for my guy because he loves pasta dishes. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Chess pie yum!

LizzieBeth said...

BWA HAHAHAHAA! I love how you break for a "cooking snack"

You rock Tam. Hardcore.

LB

Joi said...

Gorgeous and it looks really tasty!

I'm definitely one of those girls who need step by step instructions!

Daba said...

Pasta alfredo is my favorite! Can you say sinful?

Sonya said...

That looks yummy. I will be trying this.. it look easy enough even I can do that.

Diva Style said...

Yummo!! Looks loverly and oh so tasty!! You are too funny with your cooking snack...I also eat while cooking, to the point where I'm not even hungry when the meal is complete! Ha.

Anonymous said...

omg... that looks sooo good! I must definitely try this recipe and thank you so much for the pictures. I'm definitely one that needs them. :)

Kwana said...

Why show me this? Alfredo is one of my faves. I could bathe in it.

layersofmeaning said...

Yumm! this looks so good! My husband do a "New Recipe Sunday" every week, I think this will be our next recipe to try.