I was reading the first edition of domino and came across these words from the mag.
- HOME SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY
- We swear by the 3 r's - repaint, repaper, reupholster
- Steal ideas from other peoples homes
- Even the insides of closets and cabinets can be beautiful
- Its OK to NOT BE FINISHED
- Trust your INSTINCTS always!
- A chandelier is as timeless as a black dress
- Renters NEED NOT BE second class citizens
- Sometimes your mistakes become your greatest inspirations
- DON'T BE AFRAID TO MIX STYLES- (Louis XIV and Saarinen should hangout more)
- When traveling- skip the snapshot and buy something unique for the coffee table
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont you agree that this all makes so much sense?
Is there anyone left that does not have the domino book?