Monday, October 12, 2009

I agree domino

I was reading the first edition of domino and came across these words from the mag.

  • HOME SHOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY
  • We swear by the 3 r's - repaint, repaper, reupholster
  • Steal ideas from other peoples homes
  • Even the insides of closets and cabinets can be beautiful
  • Its OK to NOT BE FINISHED
  • Trust your INSTINCTS always!
  • A chandelier is as timeless as a black dress
  • Renters NEED NOT BE second class citizens
  • Sometimes your mistakes become your greatest inspirations
  • DON'T BE AFRAID TO MIX STYLES- (Louis XIV and Saarinen should hangout more)
  • When traveling- skip the snapshot and buy something unique for the coffee table
  • HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont you agree that this all makes so much sense?




Is there anyone left that does not have the domino book?

images domino

10 comments:

Product Junkie Diva said...

Yes, I agree! I feel inspired.. :-)
PJD

Scientific Housewife said...

I do not own Domino but it sounds great!

Megan said...

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I miss Domino sooo...but nice to see the little reminders here.

Glam in Cincy said...

I don't own it but it sounds great!!!

micah said...

Those are great words of advice! I'm trying to get away from the matchy-matchy look.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

I love Domino. Even after reading though the magazines several times I still find new inspiration depending upon my current loves!

I love love the book

Anonymous said...

I don't own Domino, but I have considered getting it time and time again and I think that paragraph you posted just confirmed it for me. I will be at the nearest book store this weekend! <3

Daba said...

Beautiful pics

BeULuv said...

I haven't heard of Domino before today. Thanks for sharing. The pics are nice.