Monday, October 5, 2009

New Addition

After seeing the LACK bookshelf in LONNY. I decided to go for it. I am so happy I did. Originally I bought the Billy bookcase last weekend in white, tried to paint it 3 times and it was not working out right. Finally I sanded it down and primed it, and painted it and it stuck. I placed it in the office and it looked a HOT MESS. The paint was chipped in certain areas, it was just bad. I wasted $50.00 on that thing....But my LACK is the business, and looks great. I recommend it to EVERYONE. Its solid, and heavy, and I am happy. So since the size is so huge I had to move a few things around in the office, and this is what it looks like now. I realized everything I love cant be in the room and on the walls. Oh well....



16 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Tami your office turned out great! It was fun seeing the transformation. You have great style!

Mrs. Limestone said...

Looking good.

Im sure Ive mentiond this before but I just love that settee.

Unknown said...

What an inspiring room to work in. Where did you get your settee (armless couch)?

Coree said...

Wow....your office looks fantastic. I wish I had your decorating touch!

Chay Chay said...

I LOVE the look of your office...the black & white with the hints of color from the different objects in your office works SO well!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this room!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your office looks wonderful Tam!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Aww damn...Now I want a bigger office! Love the bookcase

Product Junkie Diva said...

I have nothing to say except- it looks FABBBBBBBBB!
PJD

Anonymous said...

Your room looks *fantastic*! Love the photo wall in particular, but everything is great!

prashant said...

What an inspiring room to work in. Where did you get your settee
Make website india

Kim said...

I love the lime green walls with black! I did this in my dinning room and it turned out great! check out my blog to see pics!
http://mostlikelytospontaneouslycombust.blogspot.com/2009/04/12-of-chairs-finished.html

http://mostlikelytospontaneouslycombust.blogspot.com/2009/03/dining-room-updates-more-lime-green.html

Anonymous said...

Love the bookcase!

Freckles Chick said...

I just LOVE how you styled the shelves & the photo gallery is WOW!! Perfection, Tam!

Everytime I see that settee, I want to sprawl out on it and have someone feed me grapes. And fan me. In a loincloth. It's THAT luxurious looking. Heh!!

Camille said...

What a BEAUTIFUL office! Now I could get some work done in there!
reallystylecrazy.blogspot.com

jtbrown said...

Your office is beautiful and that's such and interesting choice of wall color!

I'm working up to that level of "put togetherness".

Thanks for the inspiration!