Friday, October 30, 2009

ROAD TO REDEMPTION 1

I am in need of a rug...My formal is in need of real help. It is just missing certain
things to bring it all together. I am loving the gray, and the blue option the most.
Keep in mind I still have not selected a "color" as an accent in the room.

The lighting option I think has me more on the fence than
the rug. But I think these are nice, and in the running. I just dont
know if I want a hanging light or not.





*images element of style, overstock

11 comments:

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

I am coveting that gray rug!

Becky said...

I'm partial to the grey, but I think the blue would look stunning with "Sophie" and her friends! Where is the rug from?

T-Charry said...

green is one of my fave colors...so that green with the grey is what I'm drawn to.

Sarah - La Jeune Marie said...

I love the blue rug!

L.Duncan@home23duncanboys said...

LOVE the rug! Where is it from? And you need a chandelier in the room with Sophie!!!

Dayka said...

Love the rugs! Both colors are great, so it just depends on your scheme. I could really use that blue one . . . .
I don't think I've seen your LR, but I always love the look of a hanging light. Let me know if you have them up so I can take a peak.

Mrs. Limestone said...

I love the rug. Where did you find it?

Just be careful about it being too small.

Andrea said...

Tam you have such GREAT taste!

Michelle (Three Men and a Lady) said...

I have to know where that rug is from...gorgeous!

Tamstyles said...

*RUGS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

http://www.csnrugs.com/asp/keyword.asp?keyword=Fallon&command=dosearch&matchtype=&keywordvalue=

Mrs. Chic said...

I'm all about grey right now! But with your sofa I think the blue might pop more in an unexpected way