Monday, November 30, 2009

Lets call him BF (black friday or best friend)

Here is my other new baby. I posted a while back that got a great deal on a netbook. Well it can only do so much...so...at any rate. My Sony Vaio which I have had since 2006 "quit me" Friday when I came home from work. My son was playing a game and asking me a question about the computer and I was paying him no mind and I just told him YES, YES...and the next thing I know it wont start at sign on. I cant even eun safe mode. But ohhhh how happy was I when Black Friday came. I sat in on spot for this puppy from 11:30pm-5:00am. Windows 7 isn't bad at all. I am learning to like it. So here's to more years of happiness, and every member of this family having their own, and leaving my ish alone. (HA)


12 comments:

Hautemocha7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hautemocha7 said...

Great buy...u got it girl! I got one too & its pretty cool.

Dayka Robinson said...

Oh no! Hopefully after my post you backed up so you didn't lose anything!! Nothing like a new (or in my case semi-new) computer!!

Denetra said...

I just found your blog and I love it!

Unknown said...

Great buy. I have fond memories of standing in line with my sis 3 years ago to get her a Sony Vaio laptop that recently died on her 5 months ago. Enjoy windows 7!! Great Blog btw.

Symone's Mommy said...

1130 to 5?! Okay, you wanted that for REAL! Glad you're back in the game :) Be sure to backup your stuff.

Symone's Mommy said...

BTW - what is it?

###### said...

Its a HP G60....

gor(jess). said...

it looks just like my dell inspiron ! cute :]

Kwana said...

Congrats. I wish you and the Sony well.

My said...

Girl, I know how you feel. I was devastated when my pc died a few months ago. Now Im on a mac, still not sure about it. It's just so different.

My
tha Hotness Blog

Chay Chay said...

I am SO glad you got it, because that is a LONG TIME to wait for something, LOL! I need & want a new computer so bad...that MAC Book Pro looks awesome! But who DOESN'T want a MAC?! lol