Monday, December 7, 2009

Cut and Paste

Off I went to the Dallas Flea this weekend, and well…I was expecting a place full of old treasures. It was actually a place filled with mostly creative items done by very talented locals. So I took my mini who had no clue what she was walking into. At any rate I found this fab booth called CUT AND PASTE. The ladies were friendly, smiled, and actually wanted to know a little about lil ole me. They get 5 stars in my GET IT GIRL STYLE good book.
They sold these wooden hands, and I could not leave without one.
DSC_0358
DSC_0357
DSC_0359
DSC_0361
DSC_0360

Check out the items from the booth of CUT AND PASTE. I just love the creations.
DSC_0267
DSC_0266
DSC_0269
DSC_0268



12 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love the hands! How fun to display rings on. Also loved the colorful paper organizers.

Anna Renee said...

That hand is sooo elegant! I want some hands like those! I have a glass head that I never knew what to do with, but I kept for probably 20 years. If I had those hands I wouldn't know what to do with them, but I would treasure them!

Dayka Robinson said...

Love the magazine butlers!

Kwana said...

How beautiful and they come in handy. Sorry I could not resist.

Dreams of Perfection said...

I love wooden drawing hands & people. They are such eye candy! I still have mine from college when I did figure drawing. I used mine for practice. In class we had naked people (first naked man I had ever seen & he was at least 60y.o..ugh) I love the pic of the hand laying on the book.

Unknown said...

I freaking love the hand!

Boxcar Goods said...

nice find! the magazine holders as well!

undomestic mama said...

The hands are awesome!

LOLAFALK said...

Glad you made it out to the Flea last weekend! I was one of the other vendors there (handbags) - and Cut and Paste was among my faves at the Flea as well. I'm a fan of the wooden hands too :).

Zeba said...

Loved the pics..

Christina said...

oh wow, these items are really interesting! nice find!

Freckles Chick said...

So cool! Wish we had similar offerings in my area by way of flea markets.