Monday, February 1, 2010

My Dream Bed by Z Gallerie

My sister and I stopped by Z Gallerie yesterday and they had this bed in that stopped me in my tracks. I finally got Mr. Styles to agree that it was ok, and time to replace our current body rester so I was on a mission. Freckles Chick did a post last week and when I saw the canopy in her post (see below) I melted. I thought I wanted something linen, tufted, and nail headed down…But I think we need something strong and chunky.

bed This is only a Queen and we have a King so it will be bigger and bolder. I’m in LOVE! The criss cross is what does it for me. Something with an edge. I will just have to get use to a low headboard, but other than that. Green Light. It wont be in until mid April, which works fine for me.

IMG00519-20100131-1705

IMG00520-20100131-1705

(The Inspiration Photo)

eric_roth_bedroom_wood_canopy_bed_four_poster_orange_bed_spread_horse_photo_wall_hanging_picture_white_curtains_drapes_modern

XOXOX,

TamStyles

20 comments:

Kwana said...

That is dreamy. Congrats. I can't wait for you to get it.

Melanie's Randomness said...

Ohh I've always wanted a bed like this too. I like this one!! That's awesome that your getting it!!

Moni @ CL Journal said...

You KNOW I love a large post/canopy style bed! FAB!

Diva Style said...

Maybe this is a little cliche, but I so see this bed with some sexy curtains around it at some point!

Decor I Adore said...

Oh my goodness, beautiful! I am also redoing my bedroom and don't know how to tell my husband that I want to get rid of our bed, which we bought only a few years ago.

PS I have a feeling you are not going to want to get out of bed when you have this one in your home :)

Lynett said...

Its gorgeous! That will definitely make the room on its own!

Lindsey G. said...

I LOVE Z Gallerie. Sometimes when I'm bored, I like to go to my local Z Gallerie and touch all the things I can't afford yet. They have great bedding too, I love the one you've posted here.

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

This is a nice bed! loving the dark color. Girl I can't wait to see this in your bedroom! What kind of bedding are you considering?!

court. said...

yesssss. lovin this. can't wait to see what you do w/ it.

Unknown said...

great bed, I love that you can place fabric or artwork inside the canopy to make it even bolder - nice

Dreams of Perfection said...

The bed is going to look soooo good against the paint in your room!

The Townhouselady said...

Oh that is sexy!

micah said...

Love ZG... that bed is fabulous!

Kaylie said...

Hi, Tam! I need to talk to you about a give a way but can not find an email address or another way to contact you! Please email me @ kayliedanielle@ymail.com as soon as you get this! Thanks so much!!!!
PS LOVE your blog!!! (Thats why I want to talk to you! lol)

House of Brooke said...

My cousin lives in New Rochelle and she has something similar to this. WATERBED! and she has mirrors on the top WTH~ anywhoo-it's in her what we now call the "cooler room" (long story) At any rate, I can't believe you are giving up your other bed! I like them both but this one is the ISH!
What colors will you go with? Will it fit in your bedroom? Will you have to eliminate furniture?

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams Tam & Mr. Tams

Chay Chay said...

it looks heavenly! so big & comfy! I lOve the wooden posts

Joi said...

It's gorgeous, T. I miss our StL Z Gallerie!!

Unknown said...

love this bed!

Kristen said...

Do you know what type of bedding is in the inspiration picture? My friend and I are dying to find it!!!! Email me at krismtracy@gmail.com as soon as you can. Thanks! :)