Monday, April 12, 2010

Online Time=Art

Have you ever wondered how much time you spend online.  I found this great app that allows you to do so. It turns your actions into art. Below is mine. Looks like I spent a lot of time online this day.

mousePath-13_16_55

The dark circles are times when the mouse is inactive. The lines are mouse movement. Now I think printed, this would look great framed.

(once ran, it is suppose to “sit” on the desktop and not bother you, but rather monitor what you do)

XOXOX,

TamStyles

 

*original source*

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that is beautiful. i want one. and one with colors.

Tonia Lee Smith said...

I love it, but then I'm I'm an art freak so....this would be great in your office.

###### said...

I agree...I will have something to show for my online time aside from just the blog.

Radostina // 79ideas.org said...

Cute ;))))
Nice idea, thanks for sharing :)

xoxo,
Raru

Kwana said...

You find the coolest things.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty!

Tiffany said...

That is really cool and really unique.

Tiffany
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com

House of Brooke said...

love artwork.

this would be good in multicolors,

ill take one in cream, lavendar, purple, and lime green.

price please