Friday, May 28, 2010

Jeans and a Cute Top

I posted a few weeks back that I was here for fashion help. Well Nerd Girl reached out to me. Read her email below.

ll

 

del99

BREAKDOWN

I love all three tops.

The first one is from Urbanoutfitters and says summer romance to me. Its girly, yet very versatile. As seen here with shorts, or vision them with a cropped legging, or dark skinny jean. I would top it off with simple hoops, or studs. NO necklace. I may have to get this myself because I love it the longer I look at it.

The second one is from J Crew. This shirt comes in a variety of colors, but your neutral shoe will blend with most of these anyway depending on the look your after. I would pair it with jeans, and a skinny belt. Any cut jean could work. Boot, straight or skinny. Since the neck is so busy, NO necklace, and I would wear my diamond studs. And add a clutch for a sassy touch to the whole look.

The third one is from Revolve Clothing. I would never pay this much for a top, but they do usually offer great coupons. That shirt to me is BAD ASS. It says urban disco hip chick. The shirt has so much going on, and a clean simple skinny jean would make a woman stand out and be seen.  I am so sure there are originals like these in the thrift stores, and on Etsy just waiting to crank up someone's style at a reasonable price.

I hope this helps!

 

If you need help please email me @  tamstyles@aol.com

 

XOXOX,

TamStyles

12 comments:

Champagne Taste said...

i think its great that ur givinf fashion advice. im in lve wit the last top. id wear it as a dress too lol

Kiki said...

Yes, top #3 has it hands down...its an awesome to wear out and to kick up a notch for your man.. And it would look really cute with some nice short tailored shorts an rockin heels... Show off those legs..

XOXOX
kiki

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

HUmmm, I would really love to see the shoes she going to wear; but the suggestions you gave her were spot on. I like #3 best.

Mrs. Chic said...

I like # 1 alot -- if it gets chilly a cute light sweater could be put on :)

L ~DIY Diva~ said...

Yes #3 is it. and that cut will flatter most body types too. really all the tops are cute...great advice.

~L~

Ife' said...

I think #1 might be my fave, although I love #3 too. lately, I've been in a floaty summer-y mood so # 1 is my pick!

I'd love to see the shoes! and some accessory options...

http://ifeluvsu.blogspot.com

Tami said...

Cute addition to the blog. I like #1 with jeans. I like #3 and it would be cute as a short sexy dress.

Halle Anderson said...

Love your blog! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

Redbonegirl97 said...

Great ideas. I like all of them but like you said I would never buy a $200 shirt, well if it was on clearance less than $50 I would, lol.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

nerdgirlms said...

Thanks Tam! #2 is my favorite, but I think they're all great and will be looking for those or similar styles to incorporate in my jeans and tshirts wardrobe. I appreciate your help!!

Erika @ BluLabel Bungalow said...

I love to see you giving fashion advice and the three options your proposed. NerdGirl should be well on her way with finding her date night "look."

Brooke said...

I love all of the looks! The first one is so me and the second has always been me.
The last one is me when I need to UpGrade! lol.

Wonder what shoes and what color she will wear.

Maybe you can request the over all look.
-bc