Meet Courtney of Breaking Down, the Big Beige Box and see what she’s BAGGIN
What: Kenneth Cole
Age: 6 yrs: It's the first "expensive" handbag I bought with my sales bonus right out of college
2. Work phone/Blackberry not pictured; used to take pic
3. Random book of Wedding toasts (Needs to be mailed to a friend who is a MOH in her sister's wedding)
4. Totally random false eyelashes and glue (Another wedding care package for a bride friend who is doing her own makeup. Can you tell I need to go to FedEx?)
5. Measuring tape- always with me. Even makes it into my work bag for those detours in between sales calls.
6. Aquaphor-best lip balm/multipurpose salve ever
7. Small pouch of good luck trinkets given to me by my amazing Aunt Beck (see below for more detail)
8. New personal calling cards from fabulous stationary.
Why: I love black, leather, and brass for starters. Secondly, this bag can do it all- from accompanying me to a fancy pants dinner to carrying a full bottle of wine when I run out of room in my Eco friendly grocery bags. It has taken a beating quite gracefully.
*If your interested in being featured on BAGGIN. Email me here.