Thursday, September 30, 2010

NEWS BREAK

Have you “LIKED” GET IT GIRL STYLE on FACEBOOK? If not. Please do.

CLICK ON THE ICON TO LIKE US?

I am wanting to do something's on the Facebook page, so look out for that!

I am also tweeting more on TWITTER. Join the party!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news…..

Also be sure to check out our sponsors great makeup giveaway.

Dhalia of MZFASHION CLOSET is giving away 4 MAC EYESHADOWS OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!

 

 

Later Friends,

Tam

3 comments:

House of Brooke said...

I "LIKE" GIGS on FB. I am so slow on TWITTER. I shall follow only if you follow me back. (hence that might keep me on it longer.)

Joi said...

I follow you, T! ♥ ya!

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! I like on FB