Meet Blogger Chelly of Seth Adores Jai, and see what she is BAGGIN.
What: Coach Bleeker Straw Millie hobo
Age: 2+ years old
Contents: Sit back and relax cause this will take a while. . .
- Burberry shades - these are prescription so if ever I take out my contacts I throw these on when outside
- Michael Kors glasses in a Coach case (eye doctor ran out of MK cases) - also prescription but regular lens. Not shades. Need these to see when I take my contacts out. Notice a trend?
- H&M shades - One of the best $5 purchases. Don't you love that store?
- Contact lens case - self explanatory given the above
- Suave coco butter hand lotion. I have dry skin so I must hydrate after every hand wash otherwise I'm no good.
- Hand sanitizer - I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old. enough said.
- Hair brush for impromptu maintenance
- Bracelet - random!
- Hair clip - always need one handy for those just in case moments. Like ending up at the gym and cursing yourself cause you forgot to bring something to snatch back your hair. Or is that just me?
- Bottle of ibuprofen - after workout remedy.
- Coach wristlet that serves as my makeup case
- My favorite purple gel pen. Makes my chicken scratch hand writing look good.
- Work issued Blackberry
- Samsung Moment cell phone (hey Tam we match!)
- Office photo and secure ID
- Stack of business cards I've collected
- Personal blinged out business card holder
- Avon breast cancer angel purchased to support breast cancer research
- Dior J'adore perfume. A just because I love you gift from my hubby. At the moment I'm addicted to this scent.
Why: The moment I saw this bag online I knew it had to come home with me. So one Saturday afternoon I waddled my pregnant self into the Coach store and came out with this pretty. A pre-push gift to myself. I love it because I'm a big bag girl and this fits the bill. The straw screams summer but somehow it's not that scratch your skin raw straw material. I also love the simple fold over flap which makes getting into my bag easy breezy. It's also doubled as a diaper bag on occasion.
**If you are interested in being considered for BAGGIN, email me here*
*please be aware, at this time these run weekly. no PR reps for clients please.*