Friday, October 15, 2010

Baggin With Joi

 baggin
Meet Blogger Joi of Nuestra Vida Dolce, and see what she is BAGGIN.
joianddave
joisbag
What: Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 35
Age: Just a few short months!
Contents:
1. My floral "For Love" wallet! It's got all my money and cards!
2. My blackberry!...Oh how I am wishing for an iphone!
3. Checkbook {I still carry it just in case I need to write a check at some random place}
4. Small pouch with solid perfume, gum, feminine products, and hair ties.
5. Coupon/Gift Card container that keeps me super organized and helps me to not miss a deal!
6. Vintage coin purse saved from my Maw Maw's yard sale. : )
7. Pencil and Pen pouch!
8. My Ann Taylor Loft Bamboo sunglasses. Gotta love a $6 pair of shades!
Why: I bought this bag on our trip to Cali this summer and saved up for it for 6 months prior. I've wanted this particular LV shape since I can remember and finally made the decision to get it. I was so excited when I bought it and have carried it everyday since! It's my baby! : )

joibaggin1
Thanks Joi!
XOXOX,
TamStyles

**If you are interested in being considered for BAGGIN, email me here*
*please be aware, at this time these run weekly. no PR reps for clients please.*

18 comments:

Marilyn G Russell said...

Lovin' the LV bag. Hey, I still carry my checkbook around too...just in case. I voted for ya Joi! Nice room.

Kelly at I Dream of Decor said...

Awww I love Joi! love her bag and her home is fabulous, she has great style:)

Rakhshanda said...

Hey love Joi's bag! Awesome.

Joi said...

Hey T! Thanks for the fabulous post and for letting me participate! You're a doll. : )

Also, thanks to everyone's sweet comments and votes--you all rock!

Champagne Taste said...

LOVE THAT BAG! I wanted the white speedy but opted to go origi instead! a gal can never go wrong with a LV!

Mrs. Chic said...

Love the bag! Classic style

Desert Domicile said...

Love the LV bag and the mix of other bags kept inside!

Dhalia said...

Super nice bag....

SAJ said...

Love that bag! And I voted. Good luck to you Joi.

Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

Joi, classic is always the way to go and I voted for you too.

Trendy soul said...

i like it! i follow you:)

Coy Fallacy said...

I hate to say this.....but I'm not a fan of the Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy bags. Maybe it's because I can't afford it....who knows. It has not pizzaz for my thrifty-nifty stylie. BUT I will say that I do got a thing for this particular model. It's not the standard LV bag that EVERYONE else flocks to at tax time...lol. Please don't be upset with me. I do however like everything in your bag and think it's funny that you carry your checkbook.

I'm going to vote for ya now Joi. I support all women on the internet doing their own thing and I might have to steal some ideas for my house that I will be purchasing next year. **WINK!!!**

Church one-armed hugs~
Kee of Coy Misconception
http://coymisocnception.blogspot.com

Dee O. said...

Adorable, I love that bag!! And I love this blog! The concept is really creative, keep up the great work :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

simplychic said...

i carry a checkbook too. haha. she is super organized.

Sassi said...

looooooooooove your LV bag. I'm so jealous. I want one too!
X

Rose said...

Nice bag! Good luck with the contest!

gigiofca said...

The more I see these, the more I realize how much crap I have in my bag! Very organized and I love the handbag. Rock it!

Chay Chay said...

i LOVE that LV bag, one of my faves!