Friday, October 1, 2010

Baggin With Kara

baggin 

  Meet Kara. Blogger of Living In The Moment. Lets see what she’s BAGGIN.

kara 

kar2

 

What: Satchel from Target

Age: one year

Contents:
1. Calculator - I'm terrible with numbers and Math in general
2. Book - I always have a book with me.  You just never know when you have to wait and a book helps to pass the time.
3. Cell phone - Blackberry Storm
4. Business cards - work and personal
5. Lip stuff - plain and color
6. Wallet (again from Target) and Checkbook
7. Iowa State Fair Tickets
8. Work keys
9. MP3 player - never know when you might need one.
10. Bath and Body lotion
11. Covergirl face powder
12. pen

Why: It's versatile and I love the silvery gray color.

 

kar1

Thanks Kara!

XOXOX,

TamStyles

**If you are interested in being considered for BAGGIN, email me here*

*please be aware, at this time these run weekly. no PR reps for clients please.*

7 comments:

Kelly at I Dream of Decor said...

Cute bag! Target has some cute ones right now I've been eyeing...

Kara said...

Thanks Tam for featuring me!!

Pina Colada Kisses said...

Cute bag and pretty much exactly what I have in my bag at the moment lol
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great bag! Great is a perfect color!

Nayara Ittner said...

I love cheking others' bags. Now I can realize how organized I need to be.
Nice blog, I'm following you :)

dreamy young.. said...

LOOOOOOOL- qué pasoote de blog, el dia que el mio sea como este.. pff ;O sin ninguna duda, te sigo, pasáte por el mio.
http://dreamyyoung.blogspot.com/
MUAAAAAAAAAAAAK-

Brooke's Closet said...

love the color!
love your hair!!
love your glasses!!!