Monday, November 22, 2010

My Friday In Photos

Last Friday it rained, and rained here in Dallas. I tweeted that the rain was so hard that it felt like it was coming into my house. And then all of a sudden the rain stops, and the sun came shining again. Live in Texas I guess? This is my friends second appearance on the blog. We always have the greatest times, and blog worthy.

We started out shopping at GAP @ Mockingbird station. Trying on some legging jeans, and then deciding on buying them. We then moved on to Urban Outfitters where I bought the cutest Coke glasses for $2.99. My friend then got the hungry bug, and off to Urban Taco we went. This was my first trip to Urban Taco, and it was good to me. Hot, cheesy, and hearty. Next up. West Elm. I love shopping there as it is, but this time I walked away with a white convex mirror for my dinning area. I was in the market for one, and was pleased to see it apart of their new collection at a great price ($39 large, $29 small) . Below are a few pictures of lunch, and what I bought.

DSC_0121DSC_0120DSC_0119DSC_0117DSC_0116

What I bought, and so happy that I did.

stirrup jeans from GAP, convex mirror from West Elm, pattern plates from West Elm, and Coke glasses from Urban Outfitters.

*I have to give a review on these jeans. I wish I was wearing them to show a photo. I love them. The stirrup at the bottom means they wont be shifting around, should I wear boots. They fit really nice, and form a great shape on the body. Below is just ONE way, I would rock these. Add a simple tank, and your look is EDGY CHIC.

edgy

Convex Mirrors

edgy2

DSC_0427

coke

 

Good buys huh?

High Fives & Hugs,

TamStyles

25 comments:

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

that food looks amazing!

Unknown said...

love those Jessica Simpson RED PUMPS! Gotta have.

Dhalia Edwards said...

The glass coke cups are different...did you get a set? Oh and the food...yummy.

Dhalia

Unknown said...

I just noticed this weekend that there is a West Elm in downtown Austin! I was like...that's Tam's store! LOL I will have to visit it one weekend when I am in the city (I live in the 'burbs)

Sing of Singature Style said...

Very good buys. I may have to check those jeans out once they sales begin for my over the knee boots.

Anonymous said...

Yes, great buys!!!! Love your idea for that coke glass.

My said...

The food looks yummy and I need those Coke glasses.

Anonymous said...

Tam!
I am in "jeggings" right now. They are a must if you are wearing boots (I hate trying to get the boots on and my regular jeans bunch up) great buy. But those coke can cups!!!! I've been using regular cups for vases ( check them out here: http://fisilis.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/get-sleek-vases-in-a-pinch/ ) How cute would yellow roses look in the coke cups?!?!? I'm heading to Urban Outfitters today to scoop those puppies up!
xo
Mindy@FindingSilverLinings

Anonymous said...

You and your friend look too cute with those smiles! Food looks tantalizingly delicious!

eusouamo said...

Jeans are cute. What's the rise like at the waist on them?

Jazz said...

Tam,

I love reading all about your weekend. It's funny, two weeks ago I decided to do a 'weekend in photos' post because I had nothing else to post about then I go to BlogLovin for my daily reads and you had done the same! (I guess great minds think alike). I'll post my weekend this afternoon but it wasn't nearly as fun as yours. :)

I haven't had lunch yet and these food pics are making me hungry...

Those leggings will look great on you! I love your style, Chica! EDGY CHIC wish I could rock that...

As for the other things you bought: plates, glasses and mirrors... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Since Hubbs has put me on a temporary spending diet I will be shopping vicariously through you and other fabulous bloggers gals.

Sorry for the lengthy comments (I talk alot in real life too!)
Anyway, I just love reading your posts and wanted you to know...

~Jazz

Meya Cruz said...

Great buys!!! Love the jeans and the coke cups!!

Emma said...

HI darlin'..
WHat a lovely blog you have here!
Lots of nice pictures and good inspiration! Love it, keep it up hun!!

Wanna be followers? Let me know!..

Love from Stockholm.. xoxo

Nina said...

Looks great!

xoxoNinaa
www.ninasengers.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

That food is killing me.

Peace, Love and Chocolate
Tiffany

Pink Stilettos said...

I can't wait to see the stir up jeans :) xoxo

Pink Stilettos

Joi said...

Love the jeans and that chevron plate! The food looks yummy, too!

Lynett said...

Forget the shopping- let me have some of that yummy food!

House of Brooke said...

JS shoes are always d'bizness!

traci zeller designs said...

Tam, I bought the same jeggings! That's a new look for me, but I think I'm going to love it with boots. I adore those glasses, too. It's making me thirsty for a Coke!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

i need to try urban taco - yum! xo

shyam said...

Hey great buys, gotta love those jeans and coke glass. I just stumbled upon your blog and I will be following you, hope you don't mind :) Thank you

Angela said...

Cute Stirrups. I'm thinking about getting a pair myself. I'm attending an alumni party this Saturday and I wonder if they'll look good with a pair Vince Camuto shoes I bought last year?
I think I saw my shoes on your blog too.

That food looks really yummy.

Brown Birdy said...

Aw love everything...BUT have to ask-let me know after a few wears how you like the Jeggings...I bought a pair-I swear to you, they are half off my rear every 5 min! Now-I have lost a bit of weight-but even after a fresh wash they slide...I've not lost THAT much ;) I was sold on these at first-but they drive me crazy now! Perhaps I'll give it 1 more go w a size down from my normal since they seem to have a lotta stretch.

Chay Chay said...

i LOVE Mexican food, I am going to HAVE to go there girl! And Jessica Simpson's shoes...THE BEST! The Coke glasses, so inventive and creative!