Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Color Wheel

Every once and a while I will get an email from a reader asking about my daughters room, and when will I be done. Her room is an on, and off type project because of the state that her room seems to be in at times. So its all up to her, and consistency in my book. But I could not help myself, and decided to do this more for me than her just because I love these knobs so much.

These knobs match anything in my daughters room. I fell in love with them online a few days back, but they sold out by the time I decided to order them. Well I was at Anthropologie on Sunday, and there they were for $2.95…Such colorful beauties.

I think they totally enhanced the nightstand, and made it look even more pretty. There is just something about a color wheel that gives me the giggles, and makes me smile.

DSC_0876

This is the before

DSC_0576

This is the after

DSC_0969

DSC_0885DSC_0884DSC_0882DSC_0881

See how they flow with her green dresser, her aqua walls, the pink chair, her green bedding…Just everything. Swoon.

 

High Fives & Hugs,

TamStyles

17 comments:

Rashon Carraway said...

These color wheel knobs gives so much inspiration.

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Unknown said...

Now these....I l.i.k.e!!!

Beautiful!

The Budget Brides Handbook said...

I LOVE!! That was an amazing find.

The Yuppie Closet said...

Fun...I like!

Joi said...

I love how cute those are!

The Townhouselady said...

Oooo...love x infinity.

Sing of Singature Style said...

So quirky, love them.

Lynett said...

Loving the color wheels!

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

Great knobs. I bet her room is super cute. I have an "S" daughter too and will have to get to her room soon. It's a mess with no style right now.

Oh, love that lamp as well.

House of Brooke said...

Ok Tam,

you MUST finish the room!
The knobs should be more of an inspiration to finish...

Luvz it.
(Love Anthropologie; but dang can they down a bit on their prices)Geesh....Louise,,,

The Sister Sophisticate said...

How inspirational! I love those knobs!

Brown Birdy said...

Those are super cute! It makes me want to decorate something just to use those knobs ha!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Ahh Anthropologie, such a great store =)

Chardae said...

I love it! The perfect touch!

traci zeller designs said...

Those knobs are fab and they are perfect on her dresser!!

L.Duncan@Home23DuncanBoys said...

Before I even knew that you were going to say that the knobs were for here dresser, I said to myself they would be perfect in her daughters room! Great score, Tam. And yes, please start back on the room:-)

Laura said...

Those are so awesome. I may have to do a store search to score a few. So I can get inspired when re-mixing an outfit.