Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cisco Valet

A big thank you to Cisco for sending this fabulous router that has helped to make connections easier in the Styles household. The Cisco Valet is by far the easiest router I have ever connected. You simply plug it in, pop the USB into your computer, and it does all the work for you. You cant beat that.

For more info on the Valet please go here.

DSC_0581

Here’s some additional information about the Cisco Valet

· Cisco Valet (and Valet Plus) sets up your home wireless in 3 easy steps.

· Valet lets your guests connect to their own separate network -- without long, easily forgotten passwords. You don’t have to give out your own personal log-in information.

· It also offers amazing parental controls – you can set specific online hours for each device. No more kids surfing the Internet when they should be doing homework or sleeping!

· You can use Valet to wirelessly connect your computer(s) as well as your iPhone, Wii, Xbox, wireless printer and any other wireless devices

 

My wonderful blog videos are also provided by Cisco Flip. Thanks for helping to make GIGS a more entertaining blog with video!

 

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara Styles

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We love using the Flip so much fun :)

Moni @ CL Journal said...

Flips are the best ever! I'm still chicken in putting my video on my blog though! LOL!

fshnonmymind said...

I was looking at wireless routers just yesterday, so I'll definitely keep this one in mind when I buy it.

House of Brooke said...

My Sister lives in Dallas and this is all she RANTS about.
I said let me see if we can find this in the ATL.

I will be researching this as well.
Since we are now doing YT Vids, we need quick & fast in our world.

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend has the Flip, and he loves it. I love how it looks and how easy it is to carry around. We took it to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter last year and it was so easy to use : D

Candice said...

We are looking to upgrade our current wireless router so thanks for the tip. We'll check this one out because less work is always better! Lol