Friday, February 25, 2011

It’s Friday

Happy Friday Loves.

I have been busy painting this (see below) color in the house for the last 3 days. Its Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore, and I am on my 7th gallon.

bedrooms - Benjamin Moore - Revere Pewter - DIY Mirrored Bi-Fold Doors Ikea Hemnes Chest Alisha Ottoman Bench Pottery Barn Greek Key Pillow Horchow Panels World Market Lamp Moonlight Print suzie Z gallerie mirrored nightstands mirrored doors bi-fold doors antique pulls

living rooms - Benjamin Moore - Revere Pewter - grey gray fireplace gray tufted sofa white chairs flokati rug black mirrored cocktail table bookshelves

these are images of the paint color in a room, NOT MY HOME.

(via decorpad)

 

Not to mention a skating party for this kid this weekend. Plus he has a basketball tournament as well. So I am tired, busy, and will get back to posting Monday. I hope your weekend is great. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway that is being sponsored by Tracy of Stella & Dot. It’s a goooood one.

ts16

You see that confused look on my face? Wish me luck for all I am going to tackle. I am sure I will look like this again, and even in my sleep.

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara Styles

21 comments:

Stacey said...

Revere Pewter is one of my faves. It looks really great.

Michelle said...

Love the color and your style. I've always been drawn to neutral colors.

Michelle
http://www.radiant-brown-beauty.com

Mrs. Chic said...

Thanks Tam! I've been on th hunt for shade of grey this week! I'll have to grab a swatch of this one!

Mustard Seed Collective said...

A space can never go wrong with pewter or gray. Looking forward to the final look!

Keianna Johnson (KeeKeeAllNatural) said...

WOW! Very nice.

YUMMommy said...

wow 7 gallons of paint sounds like a lot. however, the color looks amazing. hope all goes well at the party too.

Joi said...

Have a great weekend, Tam!

Anna White said...

Tamara what a massive job you have embarked on..but...lordy lord lord it looks awesome!! Love it! Your bedroom looks amazing ..I absolutely love the colour scheme and those bolster cushions. Great job honey x

Brooke's Closet said...

That bedroom is d'bizness!!!

So lovez it.....

CuYuTe pic of you and son...

Have a wonderful weekend.....

-V

Sharstin said...

that color is fabulous! can't wait to see it in your casa~ happy weekend!

legsnshoes said...

I love your style. YOu're a freshtodef momma.

traci zeller designs said...

I love that color! Can't wait to see what you've done ...

Raina Cox said...

Hey there - thanks so much for stopping by La Lamp Shade and I hope your weekend was spectacular!

xo,

Raina
If the Lamp Shade Fits

Kwana said...

Love that color!

colette said...

I have Revere Pewter painted in 75% of my walls :)

Love it! Does tend to pull more of a griege than gray but a beautiful neutral.

LoveNWright said...

Okay wait, neither home is yours??? I love the first picture - might have to snatch that style in my bedroom!! I have 3 canvases that I've yet to paint, afraid of doing the wrong thing. Not to mention my fiance loves oak wood -yuck! Thanks for the inspiration.

Question..are those shoes from Target...I was contemplating purchasing them today, but I didn't: staying true to what I originally went in for: a pair of strappy cognacs! They look good girl!

Kay
www.lovenwright.blogspot.com

TamStyles said...

yes the shoes are from target..via the snoop post. I love the color...depending on the day, the color does change from gray to beige...but around here its mostly gray...love it though. I am tired, and my body is beat.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum!} said...

I love your wedges!!! And the first pic with the bolsters and zebra rug is gorgeous!!

Kim said...

I really need to get a swatch so I can see how that color looks in my space. really nice.

Erika at BluLabel Bungalow said...

I remember seeing Revere Pewter in one of the showhomes here in Atlanta. Gorgeous!

Love the pic of you and your little guy. Mantel worthy!

Charee Lenee' said...

7th gallon! Oh WOW! I so love this color and I have it written down to put in my new bedroom (after our new home is built). Your designs are inspiration for me when I decorate the new house. I can't wait till its up and done!! :)