Do you have any strawberries leftover from yesterday? Anyone that eats at La Madeline is aware of the wonderful
STRAWBERRY ROMANOFF. So yummy, sweet, and hit with a twang of brandy. I loved it so
much I decided to take photos. If only my strawberries looked healthier. Oh Well.
Please roll with me (SMILE).
This mint is the only thing I can grow. But it makes me so happy that it does. I love to pick it, and smell it, and just think of the old days of sipping Ice Tea on the front porch with my Grandmother as she picked her own mint. Good times.
ITS GOOD. Make some and let me know what you think.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- Mix sour cream, brown sugar and Brandy in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until starts to thicken and add sugar--whip until thick.
- Fold cream into sour cream mixture and blend well.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.
TAMS EDIT: I tried this once with vanilla, and the second time with brandy (that I had borrow from a neighbor). I found that even with the brandy I wanted the taste of vanilla and added a tablespoon.
High Fives & Hugs,
I know I am begging. But why not. I want to make the list.
PLEASE HELP ME BY VOTING ONCE PER DAY. I THANK YOU FOR IT.
another post coming up.