Friday, June 3, 2011

LEOPARD KEDS

 

I just purchased these fabulous ALICE & OLIVIA keds. You cant beat the price, and the versatility of these shoes can go a long way. Perfect with denim shorts, khaki shorts, and even skirts because this is a feminine shoe. We all love a little leopard, some more than others. This look goes a long way without being overdone.

They are sold out every where except for Bloomingdales which has them for over $60. They retail for $88.

 

These are the last leopard Keds I purchased YEARS ago. They were special by Nanette Lepore. I was complimented many times on these, but I think the Alice and Olivia Keds are just a tad more fabulous…to me.

If you need an invite click here.

 

Tamara

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just joined!! Super cute shoes =) Have a great weekend Tam

My Passport to Style said...

Meow these are yummy! Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

Me gusta! These are darling!

House of Brooke said...

I saw these a while back on a friends fb post. I toyed with the idea of getting them.
Then my fb friend said guess what i got- it was A&O.

I was mad! I snoozed n lost!

Khaki's are gonna be CuYuTe w/ these bad Bouys!!

Laura said...

I love Alice and Olyvia. It's too bad you can't see the Red and White striped shoe lining while you are wearing them. So cute! And I like the classic boarding shoe style. Similar to Vans.

Candice said...

I just snatched these puppies at Bloomies for only $40 something dollars! A crazy deal for these cutie patooties! Can't wait for them to come now... Thanks for the heads up!!

Fierce Fabulous Fit said...

I'm not usually big on tennis shoes, but these are REALLY cute!!


Krys
Fierce|Fabulous|Fit
@FierceFabFit

The Wardrobe Stylist said...

Wow love the keds...me and animal print are bet friends! I am one of your followers now, come by the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com

Joi said...

Yay!!! Thanks so much for the info, Tam! I just got some in for $40!!

Unknown said...

ahh i have these!

Great blog!!

I'd love if you'd check mine out --

http://www.arbitrarilyvoguish.blogspot.com

xx

And, if you'd like, here is also the link to my mother/daughter style blog! Hope you enjoy!

http://mad-about-style.blogspot.com/