Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mr. STYLEs UPDATE

 

now

Hello. I hope you all remember who I am. It has been a while since I last posted on the blog, and wanted to give an update while I found some time.

I added a chalkboard to the wall with simple chalkboard paint, and then bought leftover moldings for the trim.

One other item was the vintage bench. I found it at a vintage store here in Dallas called Mary's Finds in the Design District. It was perfect for the long wall, and seats guests during game time. I love vintage items, so the older the better in my eyes. Also next to the bench is a water bucket that I found at a thrift store. I rolled up some towels, and attached an OU symbol to the bucket…and it serves its purpose.

Its coming along nicely. I have found Tamara, and our kids taking seat in “my” space. But all is good. I am working on getting window panels next, and will be glad to share as soon as they are up.

0038

 

004

 

005

If you are in Dallas. Below are some images of Mary Finds. Great place.

IMG_4647

IMG_9193

Until Next Time….

Mr. Styles

 

images of Mary’s Place are her property

No comments: