Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In Dallas Child Magazine

Hey Guys. I hope your Thanksgiving Holiday was everything you wanted it to be. Mine was busy, busy, busy. My Aunt from Atlanta came home which made my week, along with a host of other family and friends. I had a chance to share with everyone my feature in Dallas Child Magazines November issue which is a local magazine here in Dallas. I mentioned it a while back on the blog, so here it is. I am honored, and so thankful to be included in a magazine source that I have read since I became a Mom. They have since added new features, with one being “Nesting” which covers the HOME which is my PASSION. Since being in the magazine I have received emails from new readers with such wonderful notes, and inspiring words. To them I say…

THANK YOU.

On another note. I get emails from time to time regarding blog advice. I have decided for the first time to do a post answering QUESTIONS on blogging. The other posts that I have done on blogging advice have just come straight from me, and what’s on my mind. This post will be via the questions that you guys ask.

 

dc4

dc5

dc1

dc2

 

dc3

Email all blogging questions with the subjectQUESTIONS to:

INFO@GETITGIRLSTYLE.COM

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY 12/4

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara

Magazine Credit

Interview: Lisa Martin

Photographer: Carter Rose

1 comment:

Erika Ward said...

High fives + hugs, Tam!!!! What a great feature and nice to see your space through the eyes of a professional photog! I'm sure the entire fam went home bragging about you :) xo