Sunday, December 18, 2011

I NEED YOUR HELP, again.

Hey guys. It’s that time again. I really need your help with this survey. I find it to be very important to me as a blogger to know who my audience is, and how they feel.  I now understand what entertainers mean when they say they feed off their audience. Although I am not an entertainer, I feed off of every person that visits this blog, and value your opinion. Which is why I am asking for your help. There are only 20 questions. Its pretty short, and to the point  with a few response boxes.

***THIS SURVEY IS 100% PRIVATE. I AM ONLY ABLE TO READ RESPONSES. NO PERSONAL INFO IS AVAILABLE SUCH AS NAME, LOCATION, EMAIL ADDRESS, ETC. PLEASE KNOW AND FEEL COMFORTABLE IN PARTICIPATING.***

I appreciate you helping me make GET IT GIRL STYLE a great blog to read.

 

PLEASE VISIT HERE

 

PLEASE VISIT HERE

 

 

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara

No comments: