Monday, January 23, 2012

prayers for LAUREN SCRUGGS

Fellow Dallas Blogger/Model Lauren Scruggs was injured in a terrible accident in which she lost her left hand and eye, involving a plane. I was literally still after hearing the news, and could do nothing but pray. I then went to my email box and realized she and I had not communicated further on having that coffee that she suggested a few months ago. So people don’t wait on things. Even something as small as coffee, and small talk. You just never know what tomorrow can bring. But what I do know is this…SHE HAS HER LIFE. I can never know her pain, but I pray for her every time she crosses my mind. We are all living testimonies at the end of the day.

She recently followed up on her blog to thank everyone for their prayers, and support.

 

lo

Her Mother journals  the process and its deep. This family is one that believes in the ONE AND ONLY GOD, and its apparent when reading her Mothers words. Just when you think you have it bad, there is always someone else with another struggle that will SHUT YOU UP from having a pity party. I encourage you all to keep her and her family in your prayers.

Read the (Dallas news story) here.

DONTATE TO LAUREN HERE.

Tamara

No comments: