Thursday, February 9, 2012

sofa sofa sofa

Finding a sofa that works best in our home has been one of the hardest tasks. Some people think its so easy to just get a sofa, when really its not. You have to consider….

  • USE --- For guests, sitting, maybe T.V.
  • KIDS (IF YOU HAVE THEM)--- For friends (snacking across the way at the table).
  • COLOR --- Either a gray or ink blue color.
  • LENGTH --- I am thinking 75-85 inches.
  • QUALITY --- DURABLE. I want this sofa to last us for at least 7 years.

In the past, we used our sofa in the den to watch movies, chill, and even sleep from time to time. Seriously, my kids never slept in their rooms when we first moved in. They were sofa sleepers, but they had beds. Now that they are OLDER there will be no sleeping on the sofa. The first thing my son asked is “Will I be able to sleep on it”…. UMMM-NO!

So, below is where I am in my head.

rb

roomandboardCADVOQC0

roomandboardCAPCAO2N


rb2

roomandboardCARSSLNQ

 

roomandboardCAYNJNH2


rb3

 

image

 

image


rb4

So there is my mental sofa pin board. Mr. Styles is leaving this one up to me, and I am tired of saying I am unsure although I really am. For fun…these would make my heart pump.

image

image

image

Abbott Sofa


Can any of you speak to the quality of the sofa picks?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tamara

No comments: