Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lindley

Do you remember when I posted my boot picks a while back? Well the list included the STEVE MADDEN LINDLEY BOOT. They were sold for $199.95 which was just to much for me. Nordies had them during their anniversary sale for $169 but I passed and bought something else. As time passed on, I started to really want the boot. They were either sold out at the sale price, or full price everywhere else. Did I mention I wasn’t paying full price? OK, good.

Well Saturday morning I was browsing the net, minding my own business and decided to visit 6pm.com. I clicked on the Steve Madden brand, and started to look at what they had to offer. As I scrolled down there was this boot that looked familiar. It was the LINDLEY. There was only ONE SIZE….my size 7 1/2. I bought the last pair, for (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)

5

080

 

067

 

008

 

076

 

077

 

065

 

003

Ladies, I am so very happy. I wanted these boots so bad, and figured I would never catch them at a great price based on my research. So the wait was WORTH IT.

Did I not meet the savings fairy or what?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam


UPDATE

THE BRACELETS ARE IN TODAY. FOR $16, HURRY IF YOU LIKE THESE.

HERE IS AN INVITE. CLICK HERE.

*Nails: Essie (no more film), T-Shirt: Zara Special Edition, Leggings: Target, Hat: Madewell, Jacket: Target, Bracelets: Jcrew, ASOS, and Hautelook

1 comment:

Putting All the Ps in one POD! said...

LOVE!!! This is what happens when I visit your site! I fall in love with something you have posted and go STIR crazy with FINDING it!!! Thanks, Tam!!! Lolol