Monday, March 26, 2012

My Saturday In Photos

I have not done one of these posts in a LOOOOONG time, and thought it would be fun so here it goes.

Usually we are running around the city with our sons “select basketball life”, but we had no games this weekend, and Mr. Styles (with his sweet self) decided he wanted to look at some vintage pieces and treat his wife with a little shopping. As we mentioned in the video, this is what we would equate to a “date night”. A no pressure weekend that is memorable.

tu

007

010

012

021

tu

050

023

028

030

033

036

039

040

056

tu

063

These pictures were for sale. I am sure from an estate sale. I felt so bad looking at personal photos of a family that probably missed these. This is why I tell my children NOW how I want my things handled.

065

066

069

074

075

076

077

tu

The GAP employees at Mockingbird Station were so good to us. They always are. If ever you want to shop at GAP and get wonderful service. STOP THERE.

I wont go into how I felt about this jacket until I style it. But I LOVE IT.

083

088

ty

I have mentioned before that I am not afraid to shop in the MENS SECTION. As we were leaving I ran right into the rack where these men’s shirts were. They are slim fit, and I was in love. I am wearing a MEDIUM. But went down the street to Northpark, and picked up a small. That picture is to come in a style photo.

z1

tu

These Jeffery Campbell “ROCKETT” heels were calling my name.

z2

099

101

tu

117

119

Downtown Dallas offers great spots to live in. I think I can see Khloe and Lamar. But the architecture is absolutely the best. Our skyline is looking better, and better as time passes.

120

127

ti

128

131

141

144

ti

145

Getting my feet on the ground…and heading home.

051

I HOPE YOUR WEEKEND WAS FANTASTIC.

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the prices like at those two furniture stores? LOoks like they have some pretty cool finds but don't want to be disappointed by sticker shock.

###### said...

There was a blogger question that did not show up from Kacey. Kacey if you can see this. The prices at Mary's are very good talking $25, $40...really good. Lula B's is a little more, but they have so much to offer.