Friday, March 2, 2012

Top 10 Décor Favorites

If your anything like me, then you have your favorite décor pieces floating around in your thoughts on a regular basis. Well I decided to purge mine onto the blog for now, and these are just 10 pieces. I have a brain full of décor wants, with no space for them outside my head. Wish me luck!

10


(Tufted Sofa via Restoration Hardware)


image

(Acrylic Bookshelf via Wisteria)


Springbok Trophy

(Springbok Trophy via Jayson Home)


image

(Nixon Brass coffee table via Jonathan Adler)


Detailed View

(Raw Edge Console via West Elm)


(Silver Cow Skull via Z Gallerie)


image

(Baja red bench via CB2)


(Chrome Steel Chair via Overstock)


image

(Josephine Desk via World Market)


(Convex mirror via Omelo)


What fabulous décor items do you have on your mental corkboard? Don’t be mad if I add it to my favorites list as well…Don’t judge me Smile

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

No comments: