Wednesday, March 7, 2012

white blazer

Oh how I love white blazers. They are so timeless, versatile, and can work in any wardrobe year round. But with spring approaching, I am seeing more and more white blazers in the fashion magazines. I love Michelle's blazer (below), but that price is totally out of my price range. The Forever 21 blazer actually tickles my fancy a bit more. I love the fact that its cropped, and looks great with the sleeves scrunched up. Am I the only person that love the look of a scrunched jacket sleeve?

Its easy to look chic with this jacket. You can pair it with skinny jeans, boyfriend jeans, trousers, or even a cute colored mini skirt. The options are endless.

white

 

hh

 

white2


Are you sporting a white blazer?

*It seems the F21 blazer is a top seller, with mediums left only in stock

DON’T FORGET TO ENTER THE JEWELMINT GIVEAWAY! CLICK THIS LINK.

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

images: Google, Make me Chic, and Chictopia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a white blazer!! The Forever 21 is pretty cute!

Maven said...

I love them too. Super cute. I have one now but may do another shorter one.