Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zara

There was a time when I would walk in Zara, maybe grab a few things and out I would go. But lately, they have kicked things up ten times over for me. Loving the designs. Below are a few looks that I SWOON OVER that are not in stores. The stuff goes at the blink of an eye. The shipping is FREE. FREE. FREE.

I bought two of these sweaters and gotta say they are wonderful for $19. Light, well made, and different with the keyhole at the back. You cant lose if you order at least one.

bv

Are you a Zara girl?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Loving several pieces! My only thing about Zara is the quality of merchandise isn't all that great for their price points.

fshnonmymind said...

I love Zara but don't get to visit very often and usually end up not buying anything, but there are always some cute items on the rack.
I love that sweater!! The keyhole in the back just totally makes it ten times cuter.