Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CAP TOE PUMPS

I have been salivating over cap toe pumps since I laid eyes on Solange in the fabulous pumps by Stuart Weitzman. Since the launch, most brands have come out with their own version at a more attainable price point for the masses. If ever you wanted to jazz up a basic pump, this is the way to do it. They just take outfits on a whole different level. As of now, the Stuart Weitzman pumps are on clearance in his store, and various other websites.

 

ct

My favorites from Zara….These shoes have sold out more than 3 times already. Finally, there was a 7 1/2 left, and I snagged it up. They should be here in 11hours today. Look for real life photos, and word on if they will stay. Regardless of how cute they are, I still need a little  comfort.

6204101111_2_1_1

Faithful Guess… $99

8015791_fpx

8018903_fpx

Fabulous ASOS. $89

 

image1xl

image1xl

image1xl

I cant be the only one loving cap toe pumps? Are you into them?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

No comments: