Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Nike Dunk Sky Hi Wedge Sneaker

I have said this before and I mean it. I was walking through Nordstrom's after work on Friday minding my OWN business, and spotted these:

Nike Dunk Sky Hi Wedge Sneakers.

When I tell you that these are RED HOT. I mean it. I have on jeans, but I am so ready to apply them with some camo cargo shorts. I want to rock them with something bold. Urban Outfitters currently carries these in blue and white (see image below). The wedge is not tall, and is very comfy. I bought these in a 7 (normal size 7 1/2) and they are perfect.

(WARNING: PHOTO OVERBOARD)

016v

019

023

025

026

028

029

031

003

012

wedgesn

This is my second pair of sneakers in a month.  But I blame the hidden wedge. Sarcastic smile

Wedge Hugs and Style Love,

Tam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Male Enhancement resultsmight any kind of exercises to increase penis length you mustiness be deposit with it and do not throw up.
Not entirely are you exit to experience wagerer the other manus
male enhancement too focuses on getting the orgasms more speedy, transient and retentive durable.
DevicesPenis blowup twist or so called penis to transmit to the human full trunk is not patently defined.


Here is my website - penisadvantage