Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Celeb Style

From time to time there are a few celebs who make me take a second look at their style. I am an edgy style STALKER and love edgy over anything else. What do I love about the EDGY STYLE? That its effortless damn-near. Working with what you have without following rules. Who care if the colors match, or the style of shoe is “off”. Just do it.

fav

I am crushing on these styles….

 

ec

Rihanna-slaying[1]

Click to view full size image

Tracee-Ellis-Ross-23


My daughter was playing around with clothes the other day, and I had given her some of my items. I decided to dress her myself, and came up with this. I love it. This is the fun part of motherhood. Playing dress up with teens. Anywho----She had this Obey shirt that I bought her for Christmas that had been hanging untouched, and I had this Zara leopard skirt that was untouched as well. I told her to just put it on, and let me add as needed. In the end, it was a look that I think is young and fresh,

004017

What’s your favorite style?

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be careful though, as the Navajo Reservation stays on
Mountain time in the Summer, while Arizona, which has no daylight savings
time switch, is Pacific time. People will say just about anything
to get you out to their property to see a horse, in the hopes of selling you something else they might have.

Morgan is a breed of horse very much desired by the horse community as they entertain all
riding disciplines.

Feel free to surf to my site cheap sheds for sale