Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#C9atTarget Fitness and Health

Let me start by saying that I am not the person that LOVES to workout. I find time to workout, and do things that work for me.  I don’t enjoy sweating gallons of fluid, and pumping iron for an hour. However, fitness and health is important to me. Not only do I have a reason to live healthier, but I want to. For me I started by removing childhood foods that are not healthy, followed by a work out tailored to fit ME.  I have to be active just to keep up with two teenagers, and all that comes with my life. Life never stops.

What works for me is a bit simple. I open my front door, and simply start walking. I enjoy walking the neighborhood, or a nearby park while processing thoughts on things I need to do. I find that to be more peaceful for ME. Or when I take my son to practice, I walk. I watch him do this thing for an hour, and beat the pavement (or the gym floor) for the next hour.

My advice to anyone wanting to get a workout in, is work to your own pace. Also, do what works for you. Don’t try to keep up with Jenny, Molly, and Sue. Simply…

DO YOU!

005

Now, if only my workout gear could look this good..

High Fives & Hugs,

Tam

#C9atTarget

*sponsored in partnership with  Target

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this web site gives quality depending articles or
reviews and other material, is there any other website which gives
these stuff in quality?

Check out my blog post ... Le Parfait Apple Stem Cell