Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who needs a fashion show?
























These days celebs are walking fashion shows on a daily. I love getting my mags to see what they are wearing. Most are styled by a stylist which is the same as a fashion show right? I dont know, but I know fashion is hotter now than it ever was. Its always neat to watch how celebs change over the years from good to better.


Who is hot right now? Well, Rihanna has cut her hair and grown a bad ass rock chic, sweet and sassy, thug misses, the list goes on style. I dont recall what she really was doing before, but it wasnt "Get it Girl" style. Victoria B! What else is left to say. The chick is hot. She is rich, and price doesnt matter. I never see her looking like she needs a friend to tell her the truth. I am waiting to see her in a $2.00 tee though. Gwen....Oh Gwen...the mama of all celebrity mom's. She can pull of anything. her red lips are iconic. Her blond hair is kept up, and styled like no one other. Her style is so sick, she had to create TWO lines. Harajuku Lovers, and L.A.M.B., you cant go wrong. There is something for me, and something for me and my daughter to share. (wink wink)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria B. always has that same face in every picture...it gets old!

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this website is actually working hard
for his website, for the reason that here every material is
quality based stuff.

Here is my blog :: clear