Thursday, March 5, 2009

5 Questions from I'm Really Not A Diva (aka) Apartment 412, etc.

I participated in an interview with Kay* over at Apartment 412, etc. Very fun, and a way to get to know your fellow bloggers. The questions are all asked by her. If you would like to participate the info is below.

5 Questions for Tamstyles


1. If you could have any interior designer decorate your home (free of charge!) who would you pick & why?

I think it would be Nate Burkus or Ruthie Sommers. Sorry hard to pick. The styles are different. It would depend on the presentation they gave. I love Nates use of old and new. His rooms always look like they tell a story and I love that. Ruthie has driven me wild ever since I saw what she did for Drew. Glamour but not sheshe poohpooh.

2. If you could star in any movie (including one that’s already been released) which would you choose?

Sex and the City..The clothes are just so sick, and a brown chick would add some extra flavor. I love the fact that its out of NY to so all together its a go. I love the movie.

3. What’s the most unusual food you’ve ever ate?

I am really picky. I am the type that gets the same thing because the moment I try something different I end up pissed because its nasty. My Honey is different..He loves trying new foods, so I sample from him and then I get mad because I want his food..Never fails.

4. Both Beyonce and Janet Jackson ask you to go on tour with them for 1 year as a backup dancer - who do you go with?

First off, I cant dance for ish. I would go with Janet. I have loved her since I was a child. I love Bee, but I was Janet Jackson in the 4th grade talent show and won. Thank you very much.

5. If you could have free, unlimited service for 5 years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?

Oh that is easy...it would be a cook. I can cook really well, but I don't as much as I should. Plus it would ensure that my family has a meal daily. I can clean with no problem..I like to drive and jam my music so that's ok...my husband massages me weekly..Outlook is my personal secretary..Bring on the cook please.


Wanna play? Send me an email here or leave me a comment and I will be in touch with the 5 questions that I have for you. Simple huh...

5 comments:

said...

I'll play!

Christina said...

I would love too also! seems fun!

Unknown said...

oh gosh love your answers! we have some stuff in common...my choices would be nate & ruthie t0oo! and maybe thom. sex and the city? brilliant choice!

but i'm pretty adventourous when it comes to food and would try most things once....lol

The Pampered World said...

I'll play if I can. :-)

###### said...

I will send the questions to everyone tonight...I want to really look at your blogs and get some good questions based on what I see so far...Glad yall want to participate.