Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ebay Finds

My other favorite place to stalk for old items is eBay. Shipping is not that bad, and the pieces are originals. Peep the peaces below.

I have been thinking about a lucite table, but not sure if this is tall enough?


I just found a cane chair at the thrift, but I love this one to so yea I made a bid. I love this faux bamboo shelf. Yea..I made a bid on it to.


Paul McCobb chair


All I can see is WHITE LINEN and TUFFS


Drum Roll Please: Rip off the leather, and apply more linen please. I have a vision. I cant find the picture I love, but my vision is somewhat like the sofa below.
Yea I bidded on this one to. I really want this one though.





And to top it off, a pair of FAUX BAMBOO end tables would make me so happy. I found the perfect pair at Again and Again but they were sold. SOLD but have been sitting for weeks. Lady come pick up your tables!



13 comments:

Daba said...

Tam I can soooo see those chairs in white linen and I luv luv luv the lucite table!!

Lynett said...

They have a great lucite table at CB2.

Tami said...

I love lucite anything. That Paul McCobb chair is hot.

The Polka Dot Pear said...

Gah. I'm always on the look-out for lucite. LOVE THAT!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow amazing! I want to place bids on everything as well!

Andrea said...

OMG that leather chair redone in linen will be spectacular! Janell at Isabella & Max Rooms(.blogspot.com) just finished a fabulous reupholster project as well. Consider checking her out for ideas or inspiration..Promise you won't be disappointed!!:)

Typhanie said...

vintage chairs make the world go round =)

Yansy said...

I love all of your finds, but the bamboo shelf is my favorite piece.

vintagelaundress said...

Great post Tam - I love the white linen and tufts chairs!

Wall Fountains said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice Home Decors. Please visit my wall mounted fountain blogs. Thanks!

Water Fountains

little *e* said...

love those finds!! and thanks for stopping by my blog too. It is good to find other dallas bloggers!

pve design said...

Oh, I hope you got the lucite waterfall table. I love it.
pve

Rossi said...

I love lucite!