I am not sure how many of you feel about shopping at F21, but if you go in with an agenda, things can turn out pretty good. Below I composed a list of GETS, and WAITS. The list reflects what I would do, and what I do.
I am a picky shopper. Yes I am. So here are some things on the “GETS” list if I were at F21.
- Leggings are usually $4.50 which is cheaper than Tarjay. There is no need to spend over $5.00 on leggings unless your looking for a riding pant.
- I love their harem pants, so I am big on trendy pants from this store. Usually they are under $20.00 and do the trick every time. Trends come and go, so why spend high dollar on them unless you love them that much.
- Tees are a no brainer. $3.50 is a steal, and you can get any neckline or color that you want for each and everyday. They have really cute tops as well, and I am very open to any top that fits if I like it.
- I think they make cute trendy dresses. You have to shop for the better made dresses though. Nothing to thin, or with to much detail like printed belts. I purchased a dress that I love that I hope to share later.
- I love their earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. Again it’s just a matter of choosing the right pieces, but the prices are great.
These are things that I would “WAIT” on if I were shopping in F21 on any given day. These items are what I WOULD DO, and reflect my opinion.
- Good jeans will last you for years, and they will look better on your body when they are well made. You want to look good coming, and going in your jeans.
- I like my suits to look tailored, and well fitted if possible. In my opinion its hard to get a tailored look when you are shopping for XS, S, M, and L. There is nothing better than seeing a woman with a great looking suit/dress on that fits her like a glove.
- I am particular about my coats, and jackets. I look for style, and quality. Your coat should say “I am a grown woman”
- There is nothing worse than looking at a mans shoes, and they scream no quality. I am careful about my shoes because I want them to last, and look good. You can look at the sole, or heel of a shoe and know that it lacks quality. The only shoe I would think about purchasing would be a ballet flat because there is not a lot to it.
Do you have rules when it comes to how you shop at certain stores?
High Fives & Hugs,