Thursday, March 24, 2011

LaQuan Smith

I spotted LaQuan Smiths talent on House of Glam, and was instantly smitten with it. The attention to detail, the colors, the fit…all scream GET IT GIRL. He is a major talent who already has high profile celebs rocking his fashion pieces. I envision major success for him. It can only get better, and go up from here. Below are images of his latest collection that make me exhale. The colors are so inspiring to me. I look to these for fabulous interior inspiration.  The brain is thinking.

(the checks represent an interior palette that I would love to create)

 

fff

 

image

image

 

image

 

ff

 

image

image

image

image

The LaQuan Smith woman, who is the personification of modernity, sensuality, and liberation in femininity continues to rise in the fashion industry. The bold prints, unique silhouettes and unique inspiration will surely set LaQuan’s work this upcoming Autumn/Winter 2011 Season apart from the rest. LaQuan states “Women have always inspired me to create. When it comes to women I understand their essence and my designs allow her to make history".

- LaQuanSmith.com

 

image

You cant help but love this talent.

High Fives and Hugs,

Tamara Styles

16 comments:

Prissy said...

I do like the styles & bold colors as well. These pieces are going to be great for spring & summer!

Prissy

GFS said...

Cute stuff but why am I mesmerized by the Side Bun hairstyle. I keep stairing at it...I'm gonna do try it!

###### said...

@GFS chile you always go to the left...(beyonces hair from that red lip post)...you are to funny.

Unknown said...

Hummm.....

Pretty bright colors on pretty black women. Skinny women, young women. I could not get my ARM in anything shown.

He is a hottie.

Im' inspired (strike that)"smitten" too! LOL!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

WOWZERS!! These color combos blow my mind!!!

###### said...

lets be honest...i cant wear any of it...but its nice to look at..I would take the scraps of fabric for sure.

Anonymous said...

The colors are like sorbet! Love it.

freshofftherunway said...

I would love to model his clothes :)

Moni @ CL Journal said...

Honey, he had one dress that was black that had hot pink trim and it looked like beading that moved when you walked. I need that dress!

I love LaQuan!

Unknown said...

I've never seen pink look so pretty.

Tam, I think my email to you keeps bouncing. Please contact me gigiofca at gmail.

Nekiah Torres said...

Love the colors. Love the strong shoulders on some of the blazers and the prints. ME LIKEY! Thanks for sharing him! Kiah

BlackPearl said...

I AM DYING RIGHT NOW!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You forgot to say where I can get THAT BODY! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors and bold styles too..loves it!

http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

LoveNWright said...

Call me plain jane, but I'm LoveN the last one! From the front it's a simple above the knee dress, but catch me from behind: PLA-TOW! HAUTE!

But um, you gone have to be skin-tee to get up in that min-nee

(I agree GFS - will try)
Kay
www.lovenwright.blogspot.com
hair .|. finance .|. womanhood

Anonymous said...

Love the color blocking
www.rawfashionmagazine.com