Friday, May 27, 2011

Baggin With Tamara Styles

baggin

Today I decided to add one of my latest bags. I love this bag. It holds everything I need to be fab, and also when I need to be the mom taking photos. I can wear it to the side or on my arm. This bag is very versatile, and there is room for everything. What really drew me in was THE IKAT PATTERN. I love IKAT on pillows, panels, sofas…so why not my bag.

 

tam1

DSC_0464DSC_0459DSC_0456DSC_0455DSC_0454DSC_0450DSC_0448

I also spotted this photo of one of my style icons. Gwen Stefani carrying this very pattern.

High Fives and Hugs,

Tamara Styles

*If you are interested in being considered for BAGGIN, email me here*

14 comments:

Kwana said...

What a super cool bag. Love it.

Style Chic 360 said...

That bag is soooo cute!

House of Brooke said...

Gwen is L.A.M.B.!! She carries some of the HAWTEST bags alive!
It looks really roomy!!

Sing of Singature Style said...

Caaauuute. So unique too.

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOVING this bag! I'll admit it, I will be searching for this bag asap! Great, stylish bag! :)

Kandi-STYLE said...

Yep, I love the Ikat print also!

Toyin O. said...

I want that Bag:)

High Heels & Good Meals! said...

Cute bag! I love LAMB products!

Ali said...

love this bag, also a fan of ikat!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

i swoon over Gwen and her style!

Alex said...

love love love that bag!!

Amber said...

Wow, gorgeous bag. Love the print.

Ma_Li said...

LOvE!

Ma_Li said...

Love!